It is a multi purpose growing medium made out of the pith inside a coconut husk.
Uses of Cocopeat: It is used for soil amendments. It is used much like sphagnum peat in garden applications.
Benefits of Cocopeat:
• It is a beneficial product for plant growth and provides an alternative growing medium.
• It causes an increase in water retention and aeration capacity.
• It provides antifungal benefits when used alone or incorporated into soil.
• It is free from weed seeds and is relatively sterile.
• It has natural soil ph. Better moisture retention and aeration capability. It provides resistance against root diseases.
The extraction of coconut fiber husks gives us the by product which is a 100% natural growing medium from which you can produce different items namely coco peat block, coco peat briquettes, coco peat tablets and so on.
The product can also be ground into dust, which is called coco dust, and is used to grow many exotic plants such as ferns, bromeliads, anthurium and orchids.
Preparation of Cocopeat for plants:-
• Take water in large sized bucket and immerse coco peat block in it.
• Keep the block immersed in water for 3-4 hours, so that it absorbs maximum water and looses up after 3-4 hours the entire block will absorb water and it will swell up 2-3 times its size.
Note: Before using Cocopeat to make your home made soil you will need to add water to the dry coco fibre.
This is cuboidal coco peat block made out of natural ingredients. It is used for germination of seeds, enriching soil with nutrients, growing plants and for other gardening uses.
We provide the best coco peat for the growth of plants in gardens and from pure coconut husk which is best quality product fir gardening use. We also send this product through the world.