Neem Cake powder is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, sulphur and calcium. It is a natural product and is used to promote growth and high yield of crops. The nutrient content and fertility of soil increases when Neem cake powder is mixed with it.
Preparation: Neem cake is an organic manure. It is a by product obtained in process of cold pressing of neem tree fruits and kernels. And the solvents extraction process is used to obtain neem oil cake.
• It is used as to produce insect repellents and oral dentifrice.
• It is used as traditional medicine to treat malaria, diabetes, worms and skin diseases.
• Neem cake organic manure protects plants roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants. This is most likely due to its residual limonoid content.
• It is also used as a natural fertilizer with pesticidal properties.
• Neem cakes is widely used in India to fertilize paddy, cotton, and sugarcane.
• It can be used in all parts of the home garden.
Apply neem cake when you prepare potting soil 10-14 days before planting. When you use neem cake for established plants, apply it around the root area and ensure it is covered and mixed well with the soil.
• The cake contains salannin, nimbin, azadirachtin and azadiradione as the major components. Of these, Azadiractin and meliantriol are used as locust antifeedants while salannin is used as an antifeedant for housefly.
The best quality neem cakes are provided by us for the healthy growth of plants and crops as well. These cakes are specially prepared to protect plant roots from nematodes, white ants and grubs. We provide this product across India and through out the world.